Shibnobi AMA Meeting with CEO Cliff Fettner 11/04/2022

Shibnobi AMA Meeting with CEO Cliff Fettner 11/04/2022

-SHINJA V2: The contract audit has been finalized, but the team still needs some time to finish calculating and testing all of the data for the migration site. We are still hoping to have the site live by the end of the day, but it may end up happening over the weekend or on Monday (November 7). We apologize for the delay, but making sure everything works smoothly and securely is top priority.
Furthermore, holders have reached out with concerns about losing value while trading is disabled during the migration period. At the time this AMA is being held, every ETH Shinja holder has actually had a ~4% increase in the value of their holdings, and every BSC Shinja holder an ~8.4% increase since the snapshots were taken (subject to change with market conditions).
Lastly, as a rough estimate, the ratio of V1 to V2 has been calculated as 1,000,000,000,000,000 (1 quadrillion) tokens → 1,449 tokens. This means that for every 1 quadrillion tokens that you held in V1, you will receive ~1,449 tokens in V2.

-VERSE STAKING: Reminder that holders who are currently staking their entire Shinja holdings in will not need to do anything for the migration. Upon exiting the staking pool, you will automatically receive your V2 tokens. However, if only a portion of your tokens are staked, and the remainder of them are held in a DeFi wallet, you must use the migration site to claim the V2 tokens in the wallet.
*Note: Do not unstake from the Verse Staking site above until at least November 22 (tentatively, as this date will correlate with the initial release of Verse). Doing so will cause you to forfeit all Credits+ you would have earned!

                                    Open-Floor Q&A

Q: Do we have any marketing lined up for the relaunch?
A: Yes, we will be starting a 14-week PR campaign very soon.

Q: When will trading go live on Hotbit again?
A: We don’t know exactly when each CEX will reenable trading for Shinja. When the migration site goes live, we will begin sending them V2 tokens. Each of the exchanges will announce when they are ready to reenable trading.

Q: What is the next exchange listing that we will pursue?
A: For now, our focus has been set on the relaunch of the token, and development of utilities. We do have tokens set aside for future listings though, and may even use the DAO site for the community to vote on the ones we should list on next. However, we will only pursue exchanges that are reliable, and have a better ROI than some of the smaller ones that we’ve already listed on.

Q: Any update on the dust-proof technology being added to our upcoming blockchain?
A: As announced a few months ago, we tried everything we could, but the nature of the blockchain would not allow for this feature to work as intended.

Q: When will trading on the Ethereum and BSC chains resume?
A: November 15 at 5 pm EST.