-SHINJA V2: As announced on Twitter, we have decided to launch a new and improved token contract that will be beneficial to the project and community in numerous ways. More information will be passed leading up to the relaunch, but this is what we can share so far:
- Shinja will become a DAO (Decentralized Autonomous Organization) token. This will give holders the power to vote on changes / ideas for the project and its utilities.
- The total supply will be reduced so that we will have no issues with listing on centralized exchanges that can’t support our current supply. This should also ease the minds of those who are under the misconception that the current supply is too large for the project to grow. The new total supply will be announced at a later date.
- Each tax will be independent from each other. This means that we will be able to raise and lower buy / sell / transfer tax allocations individually, allowing promotional events to be held more often (lower buy taxes, higher reflections, etc.)
- There will be no private sale or presale for Shinja V2.
- Two weeks prior to relaunch, trading will be disabled for Shinja. During this two-week period, holders of Shinja V1 will be able to trade for Shinja V2 via claim site similar to the one used for CVC’s migration. This will give everyone an equal opportunity to claim their V2 tokens before relaunch.
- Because the total supply is being reduced, holders will receive less tokens than they had before. This will NOT affect the value of your tokens. For example, if you hold $1000 worth of Shinja V1 when trading is disabled, you will receive $1000 worth of Shinja V2 when claiming is available.
- We will be relaunching on both Ethereum and BSC simultaneously on November 15, 2022.
We understand that migrating to a V2 contract raises concern within the community due to recent poorly managed V2s in the space. We can assure you that we will NOT handle our relaunch in the same manner, and will ensure that everything goes both fairly and smoothly. Please stay tuned, as more details will be shared soon.
-BITMART: BitMart has recently upgraded their tax distribution system. From now on, users will receive reflections in the coin / token that is paired with their assets. Shinja is currently paired with USDT on BitMart, so holders who have their tokens stored there will be receiving USDT instead of Shinja.
-UPCOMING DEADLINES: Those who still hold CVC tokens, or contributed BNB towards CVC’s BSC presale, have until September 5, 2022 to migrate to / claim Shinja of equal value by visiting cvcmigration.shibnobi.com!
September 5 will also be the deadline for holders who participated in Shinja BSC’s presale to claim their tokens by visiting presale.shibnobi.com!
Q: What will happen to Shinja that is stored on exchanges?
A: We will be reaching out to each exchange that we are listed on to see how they would like us to proceed.
Q: Will we have to pay gas fees when claiming Shinja V2?
A: Yes, but gas fees have been relatively cheap lately.
Q: Will we still have reflections tax on V2?
A: More details on the taxes will likely be passed later this week.
Q: Will Shinja V1 still be tradeable after V2 is launched?
A: No. V1’s liquidity will be pulled and used for V2.
Q: Will there be a new contract address for V2?
Q: Will there be a buyback + burn function in the V2 contract?
Q: Will Shibnobi Chain be released before or after the relaunch of the token?
Q: Will we still be able to trade V1 tokens for V2 tokens after the relaunch?
A: Yes, the claim site will remain up for some time after the relaunch.
Q: If I hold Shinja on both Ethereum and BSC, will I have to claim V2 tokens for each?
A: Yes, you’ll have to switch your wallet to each network and claim them separately.
Q: What will the starting Market Cap of Shinja V2 be?
A: This will be determined after trading of V1 has been disabled and a snapshot of the data has been taken.
Q: Will Shibnobi Analytics provide users with alerts for new listings?
A: Yes. More details on this will be announced soon.
Q: Will Ethereum 2.0 affect the Shinja token?
A: We don’t know at this time.